Firstly, I want to thank everybody who has visited and read my posts. It is genuinely heartwarming and encouraging to know the worlds in my head are finally being shared and enjoyed. Secondly, thank you newblogger20 for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award!❤
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Here are newblogger20’s questions, along with my answers:
- How far has your blog come from what you expected it to be when you created it? It’s been doing better than I ever thought it would. I’m still learning and adapting and hopefully, get better along the way. I’m just glad folks are liking my word creations. 😊
- Favourite blog? I’m really enjoying Shreya Vikram’s blog, her word creations are beautiful.
- 1 regret? One regret would be, not creating this blog earlier! haha
- 1 thing you wish you had done differently? I was always a daydreamer in school, getting lost in my head, in my feelings and the problems of the world. I got sucked into it. One thing I wish I had done differently is studied/focused better and tried harder in school. Maybe I’d be a better artist haha
- If you had to choose between getting a cat and getting a dog, which would you choose? Dog! Happy little buddies!
- Favourite colour? I love them all, but if I had to pick emerald green. ❤
- Favourite food? Xiao Long Bao!!
- A person who has helped you a lot in your blogging journey? I would have to sayDiana, who gave a fun writing prompt that inspired me and made it possible for me to meet new people in the online writing world. Thank you!
- If you got offered £2000, would you stop blogging? Nope, I started blogging because I love to write and wanted to share my stories. The money would be a bonus if I could keep it haha!
- Favourite film? So many! The first to pop in my head though was Pan’s Labyrinth, so that’s my answer. Or else I’ll just keep on going haha.
- Dolphins or Sharks? Ohhh tough, they are both beautiful creatures. I’ll go with sharks! They need some loving too.
Thank you again, newblogger20! This was fun!
Here are my nominees:
- Shreya Vikram
- Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie
- Kent Wayne
- H.R.R. Gorman
- Tetiana & Tony
Here are my Questions:
- Do you have a favourite Fantasy Trilogy that is not as well known but you found really good?
- A book you think fit to become a movie and why.
- If you were to be any creature, real or of your own or other’s creation, what would you be?
- A Favorite motto or phrase.
- If you were a popular art movement, what would you be?
- What is your favourite kind of cup of tea/coffee?
- What is the weirdest dish you have ever had?
- Your favourite time to write.
- Which do you prefer, handwritten or digital letter?
- Do you believe in dragons?
- Tell me something or anything that pops in your mind at this moment!
Thank you, everybody! Nice to virtually meet you! Hope you have fun with this. 😊